Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

ATFX Review 2023

• 2785 posts
    February 8, 2023 10:28 PM EST

ATFX Review 2023

ATFX is a Forex and CFD broker and is a part of AT Global Markets, an international investment holding company. The company is licensed by the FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), FSC (Mauritius), and FSA (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines). The broker offers beneficial trading conditions for active traders as well as passive investors. ATFX service quality has been recognized by the many awards the broker has received, including Fastest Growing Forex Broker in Europe in 2017, and a 2018 Best Forex CFD Broker award from UK Forex Awards.To get more news about atfx review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

The FCA and CySEC licenses are what attracted me to ATFX. I decided to try to work with the broker, but that didn’t work. The broker does not accept traders from Ukraine, so my application for opening an account was rejected after the registration. I managed to open an account only after I moved to Germany. I traded there for several months, but never earned a big profit.

The spread is too high on the standard accounts. In order to avoid paying sky-high commissions, you can deposit $5,000 on the account, but I’m not prepared to do that yet. I can say that this broker is suitable only for professionals, who have a large amount of free capital.
    I read on one of the forums that ATFX was planning to launch a copy trading service. I decided to try it, but couldn’t find any information about it on the website. Customer support operators kept promising that the platform would soon become available. While I waited, I decided to open a demo account to test the service. The platform operates quickly, the deals are closed at the best price, but that is a demo account, so it’s understandable. I found a broker with better spreads, which is why I never opened a live account on ATFX.
    Adrian Brooks,

ATFX customer support is rather unwelcoming. They don’t respond to the questions about the trading conditions and insist that you need to register. They promised to provide a personal manager once I opened an account, but why would I do that when I don’t really know their conditions? There is no information about PAMM and the copy trading platform on the website. Liquidity providers are concealed, the bonuses are available only to customers from five or six countries, and the commissions of the payment systems are not specified. After studying the website closely, I lost any desire to open an account here.
    ATFX positions itself as a customer-oriented broker that is focused on the trader’s interests. Automation and flexible work are the key components of the successful operation of the company on the Forex market. ATFX provides technical and fundamental analysis, market forecasts, and trading rates from financial experts with vast experience of working both in the retail and institutional environment.

ATFX promptly reacts to the evolving needs of the customers and launches custom-made products to meet them. In particular, recently the company introduced ATFX Connect, a new division that was set up to service institutional professional customers. Also, in 2020, the broker introduced a proprietary social trading platform titled ATFX TeamUp.

The company updated the website, adding new useful sections – Trading Strategies and Market News. The information published in them will help beginners and professionals improve the quality of their trading skills.ATFX is a broker with conditions designed for active traders. The company also provides an opportunity to earn passive income without being personally involved in trading. The number of investment programs of ATFX is limited: the customers can invest in a PAMM account and earn a partnership reward under the Introducing Broker program. In 2020, the broker launched TeamUp, a proprietary social trading platform, which allows investors to copy trades of successful traders.