Forums » Suggestions

has developed I do realize this

• December 3, 2019 8:36 PM EST

ATLANTA -- Mets manager Terry Collins said Monday there is "zero" thought of placing David Wright on the disabled list even though the third baseman will remain in New York and miss the three-game series with the Braves. Vans Wholesale China . Wright, who has a bruised left rotator cuff, had a follow-up examination in New York on Monday. Collins said the exam "went OK." Wright will receive more treatment this week while resting his non-throwing shoulder. Collins said he hopes Wright will be ready to play on Friday, when the Mets open a weekend home series against Texas. "Hes not 100 per cent so were going to give him a few more days," Collins said. "Hes going to meet us in New York on Friday and be ready to go then. "I thought it was important to make sure that when he comes back that we dont have issues." Wright was scratched from Friday nights lineup against Pittsburgh and also was held out Saturday and Sunday. He is hitting .277 with six homers and 41 RBIs. The seven-time All-Star had an MRI on Saturday in New York. Rookie Eric Campbell is starting at third base and hitting fourth against the Braves on Monday night. Air Max 97 Outlet .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. Fake Air Max 97 . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.LONDON - Wayne Rooney has been included in the England squad for the final two World Cup qualifiers despite missing Manchester Uniteds last match through injury. The striker is expected to recover from his shin injury to face Montenegro and Poland later this month. "We are reliably informed it is not a serious injury and it wont stop him joining up with us," England coach Roy Hodgson said Thursday. Fellow forward Daniel Sturridge returns to the England squad after missing last months qualifiers through injury. He will be competing for a spot along with Daniel Welbeck, Jermain Defoe and Rickie Lambert. England has a one-point lead over Ukraine and Montenegro in Group H. The group winner automatically secures a spot at the World Cup next year, with the runner-up facing a playoff to qualify for Brazil. England hosts Montenegro on Oct. 11, and Poland is at Wembley Stadium on Oct. 15. Joe Hart will remain Englands first-choice goalkeeper despite his form coming under scrutiny after being blamed for several goals conceded by Manchester City. "Im not blind to the situation that has developed I do realize this is not a good moment for Joe," Hodggson said. Fake Jordan Shoes. "I feel Joe will shrug this off," he added. "Im sure he isnt happy with the criticism. Im sure he isnt happy to let in goals hell think he could have stopped." But Hodgson wants to stick with experienced players, seeing the final qualifiers as no time to experiment with the lineup. "It will take a lot more than a bad game for any player before I suggest he needs to be replaced," Hodgson said. ___ Squad Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Man City), Fraser Forster (Celtic), John Ruddy (Norwich) Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Kyle Walker (Tottenham). Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Everton), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Manchester City), Andros Townsend (Tottenham), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal). Forwards: Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Rickie Lambert (Southampton), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Daniel Welbeck (Manchester United). ' ' '