Forums » Suggestions

Romania on Friday A natural dribb

• December 4, 2019 10:18 PM EST

Hey baby holla at me!! Dinner at giorgios at 930pm @rihanna???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014 SOURCES: Rihanna is considering JOEL EMBIIDs offer — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014 RENDEZ VOUS tonight ( thats actually French words) I bet she will love it when I speak french. Air Max Plus Discount . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930...... Tonight is gonna fun pic.twitter.com/UoSB7AbRbf — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up?Come here rude boy, boy; is you big enough?Take it, take it baby, baby Take it, take it; love me — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Favorite song — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014Then Embiid went to the restaurant. This server has no chill. All I want is a shirley temple — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014But this is where the Twitter trail went cold. Does that mean Rihanna showed up? Well have to just wait to find out. No matter what happens, Embiid is clearly a Twitter all-star already. And if things dont work, I think Taylor Swift is single. Air Max Plus Tn Sale . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Cheap .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park.Following on from Friday nights victory over Romania, Euro 2016 host nation France return to action on Wednesday with a clash against Albania. In the other Group A fixture, Romania are back in Paris to take on Switzerland, who will be aiming to make it two wins out of two following Saturdays 1-0 success over Albania.Kicking off the days action in Lille is Russia, fresh from Saturdays 1-1 draw with England, and Slovakia, looking to avenge their opening-day defeat to Wales in Group B. Ahead of another enticing day in the tournament, we pick out three players to look out for...Oleg ShatovShatov began his career playing futsal in the Russian city of Nizhny Tagil, and was faced with a tough dilemma at the age of 16: Futsal or football? Just one year later in 2007, and Shatov was making his professional football debut in the Russian First Division for Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast. Using some tricks from the futsal trade, Shatovs skill and technique endeared him to the clubs fans and he was subsequently handed their player of the year award in 2010 - before moving to join Samuel Etoo and Willian at Anzhi Makhachkala. Russia midfielder Oleg Shatov (C) is marked by England midfielder Eric Dier (R) Anzhi were later forced to sell their star players due to financial issues and Russian rivals Zenit secured Shatovs services in 2013. The Russian playmaker has since flourished under the tutelage of former Chelsea and Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas.Standing at 5ft 7in and weighing just over 11st, Shatov, who recently donated 200,000 euros to improve the sports facilities in Nizhny Tagil, is by no means a physical player - rather someone who prevails in a free role, which Zenit coach Villas-Boas has granted. Shatov is one of Zenit St Petersburgs star players Shatov attempted to find pockets of space in Marseille against England, but a superb performance from Eric Dier kept the Russian in check - offering him little room to manoeuvre.An exceptional dribbler with a strong right foot, Shatovs remaining performances at the Euros depend on whether national coach Leonid Slutsky continues to offer him a free role - 10 goals and 14 assists in 38 appearances this season suggest Slutsky should take a chance.Breel EmboloManchester United have been tipped to sign 19-year-old Embolo, whose desirable combination of speed and strength will catch the eye in France.Born in Cameroon, Embolo opted to represent Switzerland and has been included in the squad after scoring 12 goals in 25 appearances this season for Basel; performances that have alerted a host of top European clubs. Embolo tangles with Irelands Robbie Brady Prior to his impressive season, Basel team-mate Fabian Frei labelled Embolo a sensation and claimed his temperament was impressive for someone of his age. Vapormax Plus Womens Sale. I like him as a person as much as I do as a player, Frei said in 2015. His feet will stay on the ground - he wont be shooting from 50 metres to score the goal of the season. You can give him good advice and he is ready to take it without getting angry. Embolos strength is a huge asset An unrecognisable name to some, Embolo now has the opportunity to flourish on the international stage and add credence to his potential. Switzerland striker Haris Seferovic had a game to forget against Albania - missing a string of chances - which could now open the door.After Saturdays solid cameo appearance, and with Granit Xhaka and Xherdan Shaqiri providing the ammunition, Embolo certainly has the ability to fire Switzerland past Romania.Kingsley ComanAfter becoming Paris Saint-Germains youngest-ever first-team player in 2013, aged 16, Coman has taken the fast track to stardom via Juventus and Bayern Munich.Having joined the Italian side, Coman moved to Bayern on an unconventional two-year loan and starred in a sensational comeback to knock his parent club out of the last 16 of the Champions League in March; the Frenchman netting in the 110th minute to claim a 6-4 aggregate win. Kingsley Coman came off the bench against Romania on Friday A natural dribbler, former coach Pep Guardiola claimed that Coman needed to work on his final ball, but the Spaniard couldnt help but praise a rare talent.You always expect the best when you sign a new player, but you also have in the back of your mind that he might need some time, he told reporters. But it is madness how fast Kingsley has integrated at Bayern. He is still young, so we should not get carried away. He still has plenty of room for improvement, but it is clear that he has a lot of potential. Pep Guardiola has been vocal in his praise of Coman He has rare dribbling skills that you do not see very often, but his final ball, giving assists, that is where he can still improve. But he is still very young and I have only ever worked with one player who could do it all at such a young age.Similarly to Embolo, Coman made an appearance off the bench during their first game, but if given the opportunity, Coman should prevail against a shaky Albanian defence and will take another step on a remarkable journey thus far. Also See: Russia v Slovakia preview Romania v Switzerland preview France v Albania preview Tables ' ' '