Forums » Suggestions

Why Josh Allen doesnt believe Bills Super Bowl window is closing

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 6:23 AM EDT

For the third time in the past four years, the had their hopes crushed by and the . This season, they had home-field advantage Dikembe Mutombo Jersey against Mahomes for the very first time, but were outscored, 14-7, in the second half en route to a 27-24 lo s.Buffalo's lo s Sunday night raises plenty of questions. Where do the Bills rank in the AFC? Are they going Chris Clemons Jersey to ? Is their "Super Bowl window" closing? doesn't think so."No. Not at all," Allen responded when asked if he's worried the Bills' window has closed, . "I believe in what we've got going on here and the people that are in charge. I believe in myself. And that will never change." BUF QB # John Wall Jersey 17 CMP%66.5YDs4306TD29INT18YD/Att7.44 After mi sing the playoffs in Allen's rookie season back in 2018, the Bills have made the postseason five straight years -- including four straight AFC East titles. However, Buffalo has made the AFC Championship just once during that span, and hasn't appeared in the Super Bowl since the 1993 season.The Bills are 0-4 vs. the Chiefs or over the past four postseasons, and 5-0 vs. the rest of the AFC. Buffalo has registered double-digit victories in five Ben McLemore Jersey straight seasons, but that playoff breakthrough hasn't come just yet. Now comes the i sue of the offseason, where the Bills will attempt to revamp the roster. "There Tyson Chandler Jersey 's probably going to be a lot of change, whether it's personnel, guys coming, guys not -- again, that's all speculation," Allen said. "I just gotta continue to keep working hard and bringing the guys that are here along, and keep trying to mesh everyone together."