Forums » News and Announcements

The Best Biometric Door Locks for Office

• 1408 posts
    July 6, 2022 9:17 PM EDT

The Best Biometric Door Locks for Office

Keeping a home safe and burglar-free is the number one priority of a homeowner. You don’t ever quite know when a person sees yours as a target. As a result, it’s essential to have adequate protection against these would-be burglars.To get more news about high security electronic lock, you can visit securamsys.com official website.

The best biometric door lock could offer this protection without question. Its complex activation and design will guarantee most thieves have no shot at bypassing it. But sadly, finding high-quality biometric door locks isn’t always the easiest process.

Various factors will need consideration before choosing an acceptable option. It can be overwhelming to a person who’s never looked into these devices. But here’s a quick little overview of what I’m talking about to provide an idea:
    It might seem a little confusing now, but it’s about to get a lot simpler. We’ve compiled a list of the 12 most biometric door locks to offer an idea of what’s available. We chose each one based on having certain desired features that separate them from the pack. You’ll learn more about these features later on in our buying guide.

1. ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Biometric Door Lock
    The ULTRALOQ ?U-Bolt Pro Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock is a solid way to start our list as it comes with several crucial, appealing features. These features allow this fingerprint door lock system to offer suitable protection for my house.

One of my favorite things about it is the Bluetooth and smartphone compatibility. I could access and see a log of who came into my home through an easy-to-use app. So I was always aware of who was inside my house and at what time.

I was also pleased with this product’s 360-degree live fingerprint reader. It made unlocking my front door a simple one-touch process, which didn’t require any effort. No longer do I have to rely on keys or other unlocking mechanisms to get into my house.

Moreover, it can store up to an impressive 120 fingerprints and has 60 available PINs. It made customizing my locking experience much more manageable. Plus, it offers a significant amount of protection that any thief would have trouble cracking.
    2. Ardwolf A60 Biometric Door Lock System
    Ardwolf’s A60 Biometric Door Lock System is one of our list’s more durable fingerprint door locks. It earns this distinction with its robust and durable stainless steel construction that offers a few benefits.

The product didn’t feel flimsy and contained well-crafted controls on its interface. I didn’t find any reason to believe it won’t last several years as a door lock. Plus, it has proven anti-rust and anti-drilling properties to ensure its longevity.

I also found myself intrigued by this product’s 360-degree fingerprint recognition. It offered a quick reading of my finger and worked without issues. Some other fingerprint door or smart locks tend to be frustrating if a user doesn’t position their finger perfectly.
    3. Samsung SHS-P718-LMK Biometric Door Lock
    Our next option. Samsung’s SHS-P718-LMK Digital Biometric Door Lock, is different from the other smart locks on our list. This Samsung biometric door lock doesn’t rely on a turning handle but rather a push/pull concept.

As someone who prefers push/pull doors, this aspect was a winning one for me. It made entering into my home a lot more convenient and required less effort. The ease was only increased with its user-friendly interface and controls.

I didn’t feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed when using the interface. I’m not the most electronic savvy person, and Samsung ensured even I couldn’t mess it up. Anyone who buys this smart lock shouldn’t have any issue operating it correctly.
    4. ULTRALOQ UL3 BT Biometric Keyless Door Lock
    Fingerprint locks can be frustrating when they’re built without multiple practical unlocking methods. But ULTRALOQ’s UL3 BT 5-in-1 Biometric Keyless Door Lock doesn’t fall into this category as it offers five ways of getting into my home.

I can open my door using my fingerprint, PIN code, smartphone app, knock-to-open feature, or a key. The lock ensures that I always have a method of getting into my home. Its knock-to-open feature is particularly impressive.

For instance, I don’t even have to open the app to unlock my door. It’s just a simple matter of knocking on my phone four times, and the door opens. It’s truly a convenient and helpful feature that makes my life a lot easier.