Forums » News and Announcements

Bahrain has been blocking

• November 28, 2019 8:54 PM EST

Toronto Maple Leafs winger Joffrey Lupul is expected to undergo knee surgery. Vapormax Plus Noir Pas Cher . The surgery will likely force Lupul out of the Leafs lineup for the remainder of the regular season. Recovery from the surgery to his meniscus is expected to take Lupul at least three weeks. In 69 games with the Leafs this season, the 30-year-old has scored 22 goals and added 22 assists. While Lupul played just over 12 minutes in the Leafs Saturday night loss to the Winnipeg Jets, he was a late scratch for the teams crucial tilt last Thursday against the Boston Bruins. Lupul missed seven games in December with a groin strain and two games in October with a bruised foot. The Fort Saskatchewan, Alta. native has battled injuries throughout his careers, having played fewer than 70 games in every season dating back to 2008-09 when he appeared in 79 games with the Philadelphia Flyers. Toronto is currently 10th in the Eastern Conference, three points behind the Columbus Blue Jackets who currently hold the final wild card playoff berth. The Leafs have three regular season games remaining while Columbus and the ninth-place New Jersey Devils (who also have 84 points) have four games left on their respective schedules. Air Max Tn Pas Cher Chine . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. Air Max 270 Homme Pas Cher Acheter . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration.LONDON - Bahrain has been blocking Qatar from hosting a Formula One race, according to Bernie Ecclestone.Bahrain, which first hosted an F1 race in 2004, has to approve other races in the region following an agreement with Ecclestone. The country did agree to allow a second race in the Middle East in Abu Dhabi since 2009.When we went to Bahrain I made a deal with the people there, Ecclestone said. They said to me that as they were going to be something new in the area, would I give them a guarantee I wouldnt stage another race in the Gulf, and I said, YYes. Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Pas Cher Vente. Ecclestone said it was a handshake deal with Bahraini Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa. While Bahrain approved Abu Dhabis place on the F1 calendar, Ecclestone said a similar deal has not yet been agreed to about Qatar.Now this other race has been proposed, Ecclestone said, discussing Qatar. So I put the people together and said Can you sort this out between you? They havent managed to do it.Qatar has a facility in Losail that hosts MotoGP and World Superbikes, while the annual FIA gala was held in Doha last week. ' ' '