Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Hookahs & Accessories

• 52 posts
    May 18, 2024 2:04 AM EDT

Hi everyone! I've been smoking hookah for a while now and am looking to upgrade my setup. I'm particularly interested in getting high-quality accessories to enhance my experience. What are some must-have accessories for a great hookah session, and how do you choose the right ones?

• 22 posts
    May 18, 2024 2:09 AM EDT

Hey there! Upgrading your hookah setup with the right accessories can make a significant difference in your smoking experience. Some essential accessories include a high-quality hose, a reliable heat management device, and good coal for hookah . The hose should be durable and flexible, allowing for smooth and easy draws. A heat management device, like a Kaloud, helps maintain consistent heat, ensuring your tobacco burns evenly. Choosing the right coal for hookah is crucial as well. Natural coconut coals are often recommended because they burn longer and produce less ash, providing a cleaner taste. For all these accessories, I recommend checking out Smoky Shop. They offer a wide range of high-quality hookah accessories and coals that can take your sessions to the next level.